We’re located in the picturesque village of Misse, France on the southern edge of the Loire.
People come to us from all over the world. We make it easy. We’re happy to offer advice and help you figure out what travel method makes sense for you. We offer airport transfers from several designated gateway cities, depending on the time of year and course type. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have questions or want some advice on travel options.
Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
This is the default choice for transatlantic and long-haul travellers. As the second largest airport in Europe it has regular flights from/to almost every major city.
On arrival at CDG airport you can:
- Hire a car at the airport terminal
- Take a high-speed train (TGV) direct from Terminal 2 to Tours (St Pierre des Corps) or Poitiers, we can advise you on which station to come to when you make book your travel.
N.B. Minimum recommended transfer times Plane to Train: 80 min (T 2) 90 min (Ts 1 & 3)
Paris Orly Airport (ORY) is the second airport of Paris. There is a direct bus service to Paris Montparnasse, from where you can catch high-speed trains (TGV) direct to Tours (St Pierre des Corps) and Poitiers.
Nantes Atlantique Airport (NTE) is our nearest International airport, it is served by flights from Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom. Full details here.
We are also served by two smaller regional airports.
Poitiers Airport (PIS) has direct flights with Ryanair to Edinburgh, London & Manchester.
Tours Airport (TUF) has direct flights with Ryanair to Dublin, London and Porto.
Driving is an excellent option if you want to fill the car with food & wine to take home, there are ample opportunities to visit wineries, cavistes and food stores. We’ll send directions and GPS coordinates, but there’s a map and details of our area here.
Airport Transfers (price each way)
- Nantes 50€ per person (2+) – Solo passenger 100€
- Tours 35€ per person (2+) – Solo passenger 70€
- Poitiers 30€ per person (2+) – Solo passenger 60€
- Angers 35€ per person (2+) – Solo passenger 70€
- Saumur 25€ per person (2+) – Solo passenger 50€
- Thouars Free