You will stay on-site in our comfortable and gorgeously well-designed recently renovated 19th Century Maison de Maitre (manor house). It offers all the charms of an old French Country House with the comforts and amenities of a well-appointed modern property.
It exudes relaxation and indulgence with a stunning large cook’s kitchen and dining area (where we hold our cookery courses), a stylish cosy lounge with leather sofas, armchairs and cafe tables, a tranquil library filled with books, a first floor landing featuring a large antique desk and another lounge area on the top floor with cathedral ceiling and skylight. The well-appointed double bedrooms all feature a toilet and shower room tiled in classic French patterns. The first floor rooms offer views of the adjacent church tower and farmland, the top floor rooms offer sweeping views of the river and surrounding farmland of the valley.
Our rooms are the perfect place to rest and rejuvenate after a full and decadent day of cooking, eating and exploring: you’ll have privacy, quiet and a great view. Make yourself at home.
Each room offers Culinary Course and B&B guests:
- a double bed
- a desk
- en suite toilet and shower room
- complimentary toiletries and slippers
- Guest robes for use during your stay
- USB charging ports
- towels and bed linens
- reading lamps
- a fan to keep you cool during summer months
- free WiFi
We also offer culinary and B&B guests:
- Complimentary coffee, vast selection of teas, waters sodas, and other beverages
- Complimentary fruit and other snacks
- All inclusive meals, drinks and other treats (we want you to not think about anything other than enjoying your holiday, so your wallet does not need to leave your pocket while you are our guest at the house. When we’re out and about you should certainly bring it all for any personal treats or gifts you wish to pick up.)